UFO Adventure UFO Adventure

Pretty good

Pretty good, but it of course it needs sound effects. Also, it could use some way to tell when a wall is approaching so the player isn't constantly slamming into walls or slowing down to a crawl. After that maybe add some powerups or differing backgrounds?

Boom!erang Boom!erang

Good first game

Good for a first game. Pretty entertaining and a cool idea, but it needs more to keep it interesting. Looking forward to more.

Dexterity 2 Dexterity 2

Nice job.

Nice to see you took the time to improve your game, and it shows. Nice job, this is a solid game.

Jelly Snake Jelly Snake

Nice game

A nice variation on the classic game, but it seems like it needs something more, some kind of powerups or more difficult levels.

King of Air Guitar King of Air Guitar

Awesome.

Pretty damn awesome. Loved the added difficulty of moving the note stream and also the cool animations of the rocker. Game play and songs were also great. Nice job.

Kempt responds:

Thanks! we wanted to try and tie the note-stream to the actions of the player character, so as he strums he hits notes out of the air. It does add a little bit of difficulty but I think the trade-off is worth it. In a normal guitar game you never look at the action, you're too busy looking at the notes!

Thx for your review!

BoxDown BoxDown

Decent

Not too bad, but really basic and there are some bugs. Maybe add some music, backgrounds, and some powerups or something. Also, it's too easy as you can just go back and forth and win, also you can go straight through some layers. Decent otherwise.

Steer Wheels 2 Steer Wheels 2

Very cool

Really cool, great concept and really fun. Only thing I could ask for are some more innovative levels or more types of wheels?

Tilt 3 Tilt 3

Cool.

Cool idea and well executed. Could use something to add more re-playability, but still a solid game.

Welcome to Earth Welcome to Earth

Nice.

Very nice looking and pretty fun. Maybe could use something else though.

Fly in my Soup Fly in my Soup

Interesting concept.

I like the concept and it was well executed, but there could be some more excitement like power ups and special abilities. Also it was a little glitchy at time. Pretty good on the whole though.