Pictures of You Pictures of You

Sync problem..

Well is is pretty nice except for the sync problem numerous people will comment on. Fix that and it would be good.

RocketMan saves the day RocketMan saves the day

Nice style

Really nice flash with great artistic style and coloring. Story could have been a little more interesting but still very good.

The Piper's Waltz The Piper's Waltz

Very well done

I'm not really quite sure what I just saw but I liked it. Very professional and cleanly done. Nice job.

Music Video Collab 2 Music Video Collab 2

Good but could have been better

Well this was a very good flash, but it could have been done much better. The songs didn't integrate or mesh well together at all, and the sound quality of a few were less than satisfying. Still a nice flash, good job.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Hrm...

Actually a step down from the rest of your work. Still good, but not as funny as some others.

Music Video:The Machine 2 Music Video:The Machine 2

Cool

Well done, very crisp animations and well synced, good job.

Professor Layton pt. 3 Professor Layton pt. 3

Hillarious

Actually made me laugh out loud. Shows how humor can be basic and still effective. Maybe some improvement could be made on the animation but still very funny.

The Devil's Deal (pt. 1) The Devil's Deal (pt. 1)

Gotta start somewhere.

Well it is a start, next time try to incorporate a more solid plot that we can understand. Also, try to draw everything, including the background. Even if you aren't the best artist, Newgrounders will respect your effort and you will become a better artist.

Vociferousmime responds:

I'll definitely put my new skill to the test for the next installment. Stay tuned

Halloween Run Halloween Run

Surprisingly good.

Well the art could use some work, but it was still a surprisingly good submission. The animation was quirky and fit well with the song. Keep working and keep it up.

forage forage

Well done.

Nice animation and timing with the music, which fits very well. Very nice.